Important contact details: E: infoflightcharter.com.au
T: 1800 687 354 (8:00 am to 6:30pm NSW time) Monday to Friday.
Affiliate/Subcontractor/Contractor/Operator/Pilot – Terms and Conditions
All Affiliate/Subcontractor/Contractor/Operator/Pilot’s will adhere to the following:
1. Have current applicable accreditation/operator certificates for the state in which you operate.
2. Are licensed to fly the particular aircraft for this booking.
3. Have current public liability insurance for at least $10Million.
4. Have current comprehensive insurance for the aircraft/s used in each booking.
5. All luggage must be stored safely and securely.
6. All aircraft to be fitted with first-aid kits and fire extinguishers and be checked at regular intervals as required by law.
In the event that you/your company/company representative is required to sub-contract this booking to another company/pilot/operator, you must ensure that they meet points 1 through to 10 (inclusive) above.
flightcharter.com.au does not authorise the use of any company/pilot/operator/sub-contractor under any circumstances (directly or indirectly) who cannot meet the requirements above (points 1 though to 10 inclusive) and retain the right to make no payment or part payment for any services delivered whilst in breach of any of these terms and conditions. We also retain the right to seek compensation or damages from the Affiliate / Subcontractor / Contractor / Operator / Pilot.
In the event that you/your company/company representative cannot deliver an agreed service, without our agreement otherwise and in writing, you will be liable for costs incurred in the replacement of you, including but not limited to:
11. Difference between the cost of the service as agreed and the cost of the service as supplied by the new service provider;
12. Any legal or other business costs incurred by us in finding a new service provider including solicitor fees, commissions or rebates payable to secure the new service provider; and
13. Any other costs related to the replacement of the service provider.
Affiliate/Subcontractor/Contractor/Operator – Aircraft & Pilot Service Standards
To maintain our high customer service standards, we expect the following to be adhered to:
14. You ensure the aircraft is meticulously cleaned internally and externally prior to meeting our customers/passengers.
15. You arrive no less than 15 mins prior to the booking to avoid any confusion at the time of the pickup.
16. You call the passenger contact if you cannot locate them prior to the scheduled pick up time or call our office immediately.
17. You ensure that pilots are dressed in a professional manner.
18. You greet the passenger contact (noted within the booking) with a warm welcome and confirm you are picking up the correct group/person.
19. You assist passengers with their luggage and ensure it is safely and securely stored.
20. You print out (do not hand write) all signs as indicated by the group name or passenger contact (if group name is not supplied) within the booking. We usually provide an attachment.
21. You are to ensure that no additional passengers or members of the driver’s family are transported on the aircraft during our booking.
23. You are to ensure no business cards are provided to passengers that are not flightcharter.com.au branded.
24. You call our office (top of page) to advise of any delays/ itinerary or vehicles changes/ additional charges or issues as soon as they arise. This must be followed up in writing (see point 10) within 48 hours.
25. Email infoflightcharter.com.au with the Booking number any extra charges within 48 hours after the completion of the job with details of each charge. We will not accept verbal arrangements of any additional charges. Failure to do this within the time frame may result in non-payment for these extra charges. These will be paid if we are able to recover the additional charges from our customer.
26. Claims for damages and or additional cleaning should be supported by photographic evidence. We may require you to provide your third party invoice for some claims.
Failure to adhere to these service standards may result in the discontinuation of our request for future services from you, and/or non-payment or part-payment for the affected service. Note that we reserve the right to rescind any job/bid and/or the price offered at any time.
These terms and conditions above, including the service standards, are subject to change. By accepting a job from flightcharter.com.au, you are agreeing to the current terms and conditions
This environmental policy document is intended to ensure that environmental concerns are considered when developing or improving business and operational practices throughout our company. This general policy covers environmental concerns specifically related to our business operations as defined by the Environment Protection and Biodiversity
Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act).
To promote through all business practices a solid awareness of, and positive view towards the environment among all employees, client and subcontractors.
To reduce the adverse impacts of flightcharter.com.au’s activities on local and national environment.
flightcharter.com.au recognises its environmental obligations to present and future generations both locally and nationally.
flightcharter.com.au accepts its responsibility for environmental protection.
flightcharter.com.au aims to operate in a manner which minimises effects on the environment.
flightcharter.com.au will monitor and be aware of its environmental legislative obligations when striving for the best practicable methods.
flightcharter.com.au will endeavour to ensure that all employees are made aware of the company’s environmental values and the types of behaviour which may be detrimental to those values.
he environmental policy will establish a framework for setting and reviewing environmental goals in the form of an environmental management system.
To support flightcharter.com.au’s environmental policy the following principles have been developed to provide additional direction on specific issues. flightcharter.com.au will address the major environmental concerns of environmental protection, waste management, recycling and energy conservation by employing the best practicable methods to;
Conserve energy (produced by non-renewable resources and by methods which pollute the environment).
Conserve water resources and minimise wastewater disposal.
Minimise and, where possible, eliminate the use of harmful substances.
Ensure the correct and safe disposal of all substances.
Minimise waste generation through reduction, reuse and recycling.
Make future planning decisions with this environmental policy in mind.
Develop, maintain and audit an internal environmental management system.
This policy will be reviewed every 3 years.