Flightcharter.com.au offer private flight charter in Sydney & throughout NSW.
Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales and is the most populous city in Australia. A city that boasts some of country’s most iconic landmarks and destinations from the Sydney Opera House to Bondi Beach, Sydney is the place to be for both business and sight-seeing. Holding one of Australia’s busiest airports, many visitors and residents choose the convenient option of a personal Flight Charter service to get in and out of the city with less hassle and more comfort.
With a mesmerising skyline, beautiful harbour, spectacular coastlines and a vibe like no other, it’s not hard to see why it is one of the most-visited and well-recognised cities in the world and a popular destination for our Flight Charter travelers.
Top Travel Destinations in Sydney
Home to one of the world’s greatest icons, Sydney is a magnificent city to explore, relax, and unwind. Here are several attractions that are highly recommended during a trip to Sydney:
- Sydney Harbour Bridge: This is an iconic Sydney landmark that sits next to the famous Sydney Opera House. Also known as the Coathanger, the Sydney Harbour Bridge is an enormous steel arch bridge. It is home to BridgeClimb Sydney, and you can participate in the climb to enjoy panoramic views of the skyline, Opera House, and harbour at the top.
- Sydney Opera House: In Sydney, you must visit the Opera House. The famous sailboat-inspired structure features millions of tiles on its roof shells and its theatres and music venues are constructed with top-notch acoustics. At the Sydney Opera House, music concerts and opera performances are available. Visitors are also able to take an hour-long tour around the iconic Sydney structure.
- Queen Victoria Building: Also known as QVB, this grand sandstone and Romanesque-style building is home to over 200 high-end shops. It was constructed 1898 and designed by George McRae. The light-filled galleries, mosaic floors, and beautiful stained glass windows are simply awe-inspiring.
- Sydney Botanic Gardens: Although the botanic gardens are situated close to Sydney’s CBD, the Royal Botanic Gardens never fails to provide a cavalcade of natural floral beauty. Visitors will be able to absorb amazing views of the harbour as they walk through the immaculately-maintained greenery. If you are lucky, you will also be able to spot cockatoos and sleeping flying foxes. Sydney Botanic Gardens is a natural oasis with a size of more than 30 hectares.
- Sydney Tower Eye: Sydney Tower Eye is the perfect place in Sydney to get 360-degree views of the city. What’s more, you will be able to use binoculars (it is provided) to gaze upon other points of interest from afar. This is useful if you want to get an idea as to what and where everything is situated. Before you leave the area, do not forget to capture an unforgettable shot of the Blue Mountains.
- Bondi Beach: Bondi is home to one of the most beautiful beaches in Australia. Bondi Beach is located within close proximity to Sydney’s affluent eastern suburbs. The beach features clean waters and great sand. It is an excellent destination for weekend getaways or day trips for the entire family.
- Jenolan Caves: If you are visiting the greater Sydney area, you must visit the Jenolan Caves network. This network features amazing rock formations, pure underground rivers, and spectacular show caves. Jenolan Caves is among the most ancient and finest cave networks in the world. To make sure you capture the key features of every cave, it is recommended that you take a tour program here.
Luxury Accommodation in Sydney
Sydney offers a myriad of luxury and boutique accommodation throughout the city and its neighbouring regions which can tailor to all of your needs no matter the purpose or length of stay of your visit to Sydney:
- Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney
- Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
- Sheraton on the Park
- Pier One Sydney Harbor, Autograph Collection
- Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
- InterContinental Sydney
- The Westin Sydney
- Park Hyatt Sydney
- Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park
- Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney
- Sydney Harbor Marriott Hotel
- Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbor
- Quay West Suites Sydney
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
- Sir Stamford At Circular Quay
- Swissotel Sydney
- Fraser Suites Sydney
- Hilton Sydney
Airports in Sydney for Private Jet Charter
Sydney is a busy city and the skies are no exception with most airports in and around Sydney able to facilitate private and chartered flights. The airports that serve the city and the surrounding areas include:
- Newcastle Airport: Newcastle Airport is a public and military airport and features one asphalt runway. It is recognized as one of the busiest airports in the country. In 2011, the airport was used by more than 1.2 million passengers. What’s more, over 170 domestic flights depart from the airport each week.
- Bathurst Airport :Bathurst Airport is an airport used for commercial passenger flights, private charters, business jets, recreational flying, and military and emergency flights. The airport currently features two primary runways: asphalt and gravel. It also features one secondary runway that is used for glider traffic.Sydney is a busy city and the skies are no exception with most airports in and around Sydney able to facilitate private and chartered flights. The airports that serve the city and the surrounding areas include:
- Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport: Sydney Airport is located just 8 kilometres from the city centre. It is the primary airport serving Sydney and currently features three asphalt runways. In 2016, Sydney Airport handled more than 41 million passengers, in terms of international and domestic flights.
- Bankstown Airport: Bankstown Airport an airport and business park located 22 miles from Sydney’s central business district. It features three asphalt runways and a small passenger terminal that can handle up to 200 passengers per hour. Bankstown uses Class D airspace procedures and has its own dedicated air traffic control tower.
- Camden Airport: Camden Airport is an aerodrome situated on the outskirts of Sydney. The airport currently features two runways (grass and paved) and two glider airstrips. Camden Airport was established to support Bankstown Airport by handling general aviation movements.
- Gosford Airport: Gosford is a local airport located less than 80 kilometres from Sydney’s city centre. For those who prefer a quieter airport, Gosford is recommended.
- Orange Airport: range Regional Airport is one of Australia’s highest airports and features two runways: asphalt and the other is a combination of grass and red clay. Orange Airport can be used for private charter operations.
Sydney is a city of activity, excitement and an endless list of things to see and do. Just because your time in Sydney will be busy, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to relax on your journey getting there!
Flight Charter can guarantee comfort, reliability and safety with all of our experienced charter operators adhering to the strict guidelines enforced by CASA. Our team is experienced throughout all aspects of personal jet and charter hire to and from Sydney and have established relationships with all of the major and regional airports in the area.
Contact our head office for bookings and let us do the work so you can enjoy the flight.