Flightcharter.com.au arranges charter flights and private jets in Brisbane & throughout Queensland
Brisbane is a popular destination for charter flights. An Australian city that is shaped like a spike, it is also known as Mian-Jin to the early Aboriginal people. Brisbane is the capital of Queensland and is one of the country’s hippest cities that features an edgy arts scene, an array of fine cafes and restaurants, and a pumping nightlife. It has a sophisticated yet relaxed culture and a mild subtropical climate, attracting a large number of locals and tourists. Whether you are taking a private jet trip to Mount Coot-tha Botanic Gardens to capture panoramic views of Brisbane or enjoy a Great Barrier Reef scenic flights, Brisbane / Queensland are undoubtedly one of the best destinations that you can visit with a chartered flight. Contact us today to discuss your private jet hire needs and get a charter flight quote.
Charter Flight & Tourist Packages Brisbane
Flight Charter offers our clients the unique opportunity to visit and discover the beauty that is the Great Barrier Reef. With our ‘Reef Discovery Helicopter Tour’ you can enjoy a perspective of this magnificent World Heritage site that few will ever see when you fly over the magnificent sights of Trinity Inlet, False Cape, Upolo / Middle Clays, Mission Bay, Green Island and Arlington Reef in your own private charter helicopter. This experience is available for those based in Brisbane with departure times subject to demand.
Indulge in a scenic helicopter flight with views like no other as you immerse yourselves in the aerial views over the Great Barrier Reef. This adventure is available to guests in the Brisbane area and is inclusive of the private helicopter flight, buffet lunch on a multi-story reef pontoon, snorkelling equipment and a catamaran cruise to Cairns. This will be an experience to remember and one that Flight Charter will ensure your comfort and safety so you can sit back and enjoy the view.
Top Travel Destinations in Brisbane
Brisbane is recognized as Australia’s ‘New World’ city and offers a wide range of attractions. Here is a quick look at some of the must-visit travel destinations in Brisbane:
- South Bank: South Bank is filled with promenades, plazas, and parklands, and boasts a human-made lagoon that offers a cool escape for warm Brisbane days. This destination is also the city’s premier lifestyle and cultural destination, and it hosts hundreds of delightful events all year round. What’s more, South Bank is conveniently located on the southern banks of the Brisbane River. Getting here will be a breeze. If you are dining out, you will be able to find an array of world-class eateries that serve the most exclusive gastronomic delights.
- Story Bridge Adventure Climb: This much-loved Brisbane landmark is located in Main Street, Kangaroo Point. It was built in the 1930s, during Australia’s Great Depression period. The attractive steel Story Bridge features an 80-meters climb and is suitable for individuals of all fitness levels. What’s more, visitors have the unique option to abseil the descent. This adventure climb attraction is extremely rare, as it is one of the only three bridge climbs that can be found in the world. The other cities hosting the same travel attraction are Sydney and Auckland.
- Museum of Brisbane: This one of the city’s premier heritage buildings that is home to a series of state-of-the-art exhibitions. This museum is the perfect destination to visit to learn about Brisbane’s rich history. The Museum of Brisbane also offers a unique vantage point that allows visitors to capture breathtaking views of the City Hall’s magnificent copper dome and clock tower and the sweeping views of the city.
- Moreton Island: A natural wonder that can be reached via a ferry ride from Brisbane. Moreton Island is the third-largest sand island in the world and allows visitors to connect with friends and nature. Some of the activities that visitors can do include sand tobogganing, snorkelling at the Tangalooma Wrecks, feeding wild dolphins, climbing up Mount Tempest, swimming in the blue lagoon, and more.
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary: This is the world’s largest and first koala sanctuary and is home to more than 100 koalas. What’s more, the sanctuary was officially recognised by the Guinness Book of World Records. Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary is the perfect place to safely cuddle with a beautiful koala and hand-feed other wonderful animals such as wild lorikeets and kangaroos.
- Anzac Square: If you are thinking of visiting a famous Brisbane landmark, the Anzac Square is an excellent choice. It is situated in the heart of Brisbane and is adjacent to ANZAC Square Arcade. It is estimated that the heritage listed site was constructed in the 1930s.
Luxury Accommodation in Brisbane
Aside from its internationally renowned landmarks, Brisbane is also home to a wide range of luxurious hotels. You may wish to consider staying at one of the options below after your chartered flight:
- Emporium Hotel Brisbane, Fortitude Valley
- Sofitel Brisbane Central
- The New Inchcolm Hotel Brisbane MGallery, Spring Hill
- Hilton Brisbane
- Quay West Suites Brisbane
- Stamford Plaza Brisbane
- Treasury Casino & Hotel, Brisbane
- Brisbane Marriott Hotel
- Pullman Brisbane King George Square
- Spicers Balfour Hotel
Airports in Brisbane for Private Jet Charter
Most airports in Brisbane can be used for private jet charters. The airports serving the city of Brisbane and its surrounding regions include:
- Brisbane Airport: Brisbane Airport is the main international airport serving the city of Brisbane. Aside from its domestic and international passenger terminals, Brisbane Airport also has a general aviation terminal. The airport has the capability to serve over 20 million passengers annually and has two hard surface runways.
- Gold Coast Airport: Gold Coast Airport is a public airport owned and operated by Queensland Airports Limited. The airport has two asphalt runways and has also installed an Instrument Landing System. The latter helps planes land safely during adverse weather conditions.
- Amberley Airport: RAAF Base Amberley is a military airport located approximately 31 miles southwest of Brisbane. The airport also has two asphalt runways and is listed as the space shuttle’s Transoceanic Abort landing site.
- Southport Airport: This is a private airport operated by the Southport Flying Club and is located approximately 47 miles from Brisbane. South Airport features one natural runway and each end of the runway has a displaced threshold length of 655m (Runway 01) and 633m (Runway 19).
- Sunshine Coast Airport: Sunshine Coast Airport is a public Australian airport that is owned by the Sunshine Coast Regional Council. Located 72 miles from Brisbane, the airport has two runways and is well-equipped to support an array of general aviation activities.
- Ballina Byron Gateway Airport: Ballina Byron Gateway Airport is a public airport operated and owned by the Ballina Shire Council. In 2013, the airport was used by more than 365,000 passengers. Ballina Byron Gateway Airport has one asphalt runway and the length of the clearway on each end is 60 meters.
- Lismore Regional Airport: Lismore Regional Airport is a public airport that is operated by the Lismore City Council. It is located less than 130 miles from Brisbane and offers everything travellers need for a comfortable travel experience. It has one asphalt runway, a modern terminal building, and several secure parking facilities. Between 2010 and 2011, the airport was used for more than 2,400 aircraft movements.
Air travel to and from Brisbane has never been easier when using the experienced and reliable services of Flight Charter. Due to our professional relationships will all of the major and domestic airports, our clients experience the convenience of location wherever their final destination may be.
Whether your journey to Brisbane is for business or leisure, our extensive range of private charter planes are all operated by the best pilots in the business who will get there you on time and in comfort. Contact us for more information on air charter Brisbane.