Flightcharter.com.au offers private flight charter throughout Perth and Western Australia
Australia’s most western capital city, Perth is a popular destination for those wanting to experience and explore the lower end of Western Australia.
There are no limits on distance and comfort when it comes to the services Flight Charter can provide to Perth with our private plane hire options. This picturesque cosmopolitan city offers a stylish combination of business and tourism with state of the art convention facilities as well as iconic and historical tourist locations.
Coupled with a laid-back feel and exceptional livability, Perth offers the luxury and facilities of a capital city as well as the convenience of several airports offering a popular landing spot for intrastate travel to other destinations in Western Australia.
Top Travel Destinations in Perth
Home to a dizzying array of spectacular green parks, sunny beaches, and more, Perth offers a wide range of must-visit attractions. Here are some of the city’s top travel destinations:
- Scitech: Founded in 1988, Scitech Centre is a not-for-profit organisation in Perth. The centre was established to increase participation, capability, interest, and awareness of mathematics, engineering, technology, and science in a fun way. Some of Scitech’s notable contributors include industry-leading figures and Western Australia’s top scientists and educators.
- Fremantle Prison
Also referred to as Fremantle Jail or Fremantle Jail, this World Heritage site is a must-see attraction for visitors to Perth. Located in Fremantle near the popular waterfront precinct, the Fremantle Prison is spread over 15 acres offering the opportunity to see and experience the conditions prisoners were subjected to when the prison was in full operation from 1886 through to 1991.
- Western Australian Museum: Established in 1891, the Western Australian Museum is home to Western Australia’s cultural and scientific collections. The museum has been around for more than a century and has been making the State’s natural and social heritage accessible to the masses. The museum comprises six public sites, a research and collection centre, and other exhibits featuring rare fossils.
- Kings Park: As one of the largest inner city parks in the world, Kings Park is home to an outstanding collection of Western Australian flora, cultural and ceremonial events, and more. Kings Park also sits on a stunning location that overlooks the Perth City and Swan River’s silken blue waters.
- Swan River: Located south west of WA, the Swan River runs through the metropolitan area of the city of Perth. Also know as Derbarl Yerrigan (its Aboriginal Noongar name), Swan River is the site of the annual Australia Day Fireworks Display, and many water sports including swimming, sailing, rowing, and more.
- Adventure World: Adventure World is an action-packed theme park and a world-class attraction in Perth. Over 20 attractions are set in beautifully landscaped botanical gardens and lawns. Some of the top rides include the $7 million dollar Kraken, $12 million roller coaster Abyss, Inferno, and more. The theme park is a seasonal business that opens for 7 months each year. It is closed during the winter.
- Aviation Heritage Museum: If you are looking for a unique museum experience in Perth, the Aviation Heritage Museum does not disappoint. It is home to extraordinary aviation displays that comprise 30 aircraft and thousands of artefacts. To make your experience at the museum a truly hassle-free one, there are helpful guides and special tours you can take advantage of.
- Scarborough Beach: Located north west of Perth, Scarborough Beach is a firm favourite for teens, surfers, and the entire family. The long stretch of white sand, impressive surf breaks, and regular swell makes the destination a haven for beach enthusiasts. If you stay till the sun sets, you will see Scarborough’s foreshore come alive. What’s more, there is a wide array of restaurants and cafes to choose from, in case you get hungry.
Luxury Accommodation in Perth
Perth offers some of the best boutique hotels for a luxurious stay whether your visit is for business or pleasure with a large range of accommodation available throughout the city and surrounding areas:
- Duxton Hotel Perth
- Hyatt Regency Perth
- Pan Pacific Perth
- Parmelia Hilton Perth
- Crowne Plaza Perth
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
- Holiday Inn Perth City Centre
- Mantra on Hay
- Mercure Hotel Perth
- Novotel Perth Langley
- The Sebel East Perth
- Pagoda Resort & Spa
- Rydges Perth
Airports in Perth for Private Jet Charter
A majority of airports in Perth can be utilised for private and chartered flights. The airports that serve the city and its neighbouring regions include:
- Kalgoorlie Boulder Airport (KGI): Located approximately 400 kilometres away from Perth, the Kalgoorlie-Boulder Airport serves as a hub for Virgin Australia and Air New Zealand. However, it can also be used by private aircraft. The airport has the ability to handle 400,000 passengers annually and over 40 flight movements hourly including private and chartered aircraft.
- Albany Airport (ALH): Standing at an elevation of over 70 metres above sea level, Albany Regional Airport has one of the largest aviation facilities in the Great Southern Region. Located just under 400 kilometres away from Perth, Harry Riggs Albany Regional Airport features two asphalt runways designated in the 14/32 and 05/23 directions.
- Esperance Airport (EPR): Located just over 400 kilometres away from Perth, Esperance Airport features a single terminal with two gates and two runways. The runways which measure 450 metres and over a kilometre, can be used for private and chartered flight movements. Though a small airport, Esperance Airport is capable of handling nearly 19,000 aircraft movements annually. Hangar rentals are available here too.
- Perth International Airport (PER): Simply known as Perth Airport, this is Perth’s main international and domestic airport with a passenger turnover of nearly 14 million passengers annually. Sitting at an altitude of 20 metres above sea level, Perth International Airport has two asphalt runways designated in the 03/21 and 06/24
directions and is capable of facilitating commercial flights and private charter planes.
- Geraldton Airport (GET): Located approximately 350 kilometres away from Perth and 9 kilometres east of Geraldton, Geraldton Airport is a public airport that is capable of handling around 100,000 passengers annually including private jet charters. Sitting at an elevation of 36 metres above sea level, the airport features three runways. Two out of the three runways are constructed with asphalt and the remaining runway is made of gravel. They are designated in the 03/21, 14/32, and 08/26 directions respectively.
- Kalbarri Airport (KAX): At Kalbarri Airport, most of the traffic to and from the airport comprises small private planes. Located about 380 kilometres away from Perth, Kalbarri Airport also has the capability of servicing commercial aircraft traffic. The airport features a single asphalt runway and two other grass runways. Aircraft servicing solutions and hangar rentals are available at Kalbarri Airport.
Enjoy the journey just as much as the destination with your Perth experience enhanced through using the private jet charter services of Flight Charter. With our emphasis on comfort, reliability and safety, we appreciate the distance involved when travelling to and from Western Australia and do our best to ensure your journey is as seamless as possible.
FlightCharter.com.au utilises only the most experienced charter operators and adheres to the strict guidelines enforced by CASA. Our team can create a service to tailor to any requirements and work within set budgets. Contact our head office for bookings.