This tour is operated during the week and is a great and fun experience.
We depart from Bankstown Airport at approx. 8:45am, in our fully air conditioned high performance twin engine aircraft and head up to the Blue mountains for a scenic flight over the 3 Sisters and Megalong Valley, after the scenic flight over the iconic Blue Mountains, we head to Cessnock Airport in the heart of the beautiful Hunter Valley.
We have one of the most entertaining, knowledgeable and well renowned Wine and Food tour operators, in the Hunter. They will be waiting for your arrival at the airport, ready to take you on their premium, fun and knowledge packed day around and in, the Hunters top wineries and kitchens. Morning Tea, lunch and a full packed day of Wine and food is ahead of you.
At the end of your day, our aircraft will be waiting for you at the airport, where you will be dropped off into the comfort of your private plane back to Bankstown Airport. On the return Journey though, we will make a detour, over one of Australia’s most sought after airspaces, Harbour Scenic One, a flight route which, flies over the Harbour Bridge, iconic Opera House, then back along the Harbour low level, overhead Some of Sydney Harbour’s most beautiful beaches and coastline.
- Private Air Charter from Bankstown Airport Departs Approx. 9:00am
- If weather Permits a Scenic flight over Sydney’s Famous Harbour and Beaches before heading to Hunter Valley
- Pick up at Wine countries Cessnock Airport, in the comfort of your own private van
- Drop off to Wine countries Cessnock Airport Approx. 16:00pm
- Private Air Charter from Cessnock Airport Approx. 16:30pm
- Private Air Charter Arrival to Bankstown Approx. 17:00pm
- Private air conditioned luxury Van
- Minimum 3-4 working day booking time
- Tour operated Monday – Fridays only