Flightcharter.com.au arranges charter flights and private jets in Newcastle & throughout New South Wales
Looking for Newcastle charter flights? You have come to the right place! Whether you need to fly to, from, or get a return trip with a Newcastle jet charter, we will get you on the right private plane for the right price. At Flight Charter, we have Australia wide access to all private jets and charter planes for different budgets and requirements. Charter flights Newcastle can be arranged for business, leisure, or any other reason. Get flexible, bespoke solutions that are tailored to you.
Arranging an Newcastle air charter has never been easier.. hint: we’ll do it for you! At Flight Charter, we have 40+ years of experience within the aviation industry and have arranged thousands of chartered flights since the company was founded.
The are a variety of reasons why people need Newcastle charter flights. Think business air charters, FIFO chartered flights, freight and equipment charters, medical private planes, scenic private flights, pet jets, luxury private jets and more.
To get a price estimate, simply enter your travel dates and the start / end destinations in the search bar for your charter flight Newcastle.
Get a 5 star experience with Flight Charter – read what our clients are saying about us on our private jet reviews page.
Newcastle is a popular destination for charter flights. Newcastle is located just two hours north of Sydney on the coast. From its humble roots as a steel town, Newcastle is constantly reinventing itself, which makes it an extremely liveable city with lots to do for both visitors and locals. The beautiful city is home to a string of alluring beaches and the famous Hunter Valley wine region – all accessible via private jet. Since relaxed is the theme in the Newcastle region, visitors can expect to feel the laidback vibe in the city. As you take your time to explore other destinations such as Port Stephens or Lake Macquarie, you may find yourself starting to plan your next Newcastle trip. Regardless of what Newcastle destination you have in mind, the city is ideal for travel via private jet charter. Contact us today to discuss your private jet hire needs and get a charter flight quote.
Top Travel Destinations in Newcastle
Whether you are seeking adventure or relaxation during your trip to Newcastle, this is a magnificent city to unwind, relax, and explore. Here are several destinations that are highly recommended for both locals and visitors:
- Hunter Valley: Although Hunter Valley is not technically Newcastle, it is close enough to do a day trip. It is home to nine wineries that offers tours for wine lovers. Visitors can also choose to soak in the rolling green hills in a horse drawn carriage. Hunter Valley is without a doubt one of New South Wales’ rapidly developing tourist regions and an exceptional alternative to the Barossa Valley in South Australia.
- Blue Gum Hills Regional Park: Blue Gum Hills Regional Park provides a delightful day for the entire family. It allows visitors to barbecue in peaceful bushland, as well as explore the mountain biking trails and walking tracks. Coming to refresh one’s soul is a popular activity here and one can check out the mining heritage of the park via the easy-access walking tracks.
- Merewether Beach: Merewether Beach is home to the Merewether Beaches National Surfing Reserve and Martin McMillan (Malibu Surfboard Riding Champion) and Mark Richards (four times World Surfing Champion). The beach features competitive surfboard riding conditions for experienced surfers and the reserve stretches from Dixon Park to Burwood Beach. Coastal views are even more exceptional when viewed from above with a charter flight!
- TreeTop Adventure Park: Located in Blue Gum Hills Regional Park, the TreeTop Adventure Park offers a unique experience high in the trees. With nearly 100 challenges in the tree tops, one can move from tree to tree on suspension bridges, slide down flying foxes, and more! What’s more, the sensational experience is carried out at your rhythm and pace, and the courses are designed with various graded levels of difficulty.
- Newcastle Beach: This is one of the best surf locations in the country, and that’s why Newcastle Beach is a hot location for board riders hoping to catch that perfect wave. Visitors can also stroll between Nobbys Beach and Newcastle Beach; it is a 15-minute walk along the scenic Bather’s Way. In addition, the beach is adjacent to the historic Time Tunnel Mural.
Luxury Accommodation in Newcastle
In Newcastle, there is a large selection of luxurious hotels and accommodations to choose from. You may wish to consider staying at one of the options below after your chartered flight:
- Mercure Newcastle Airport
- Chifley Apartments Newcastle
- Charlestown Executive Apartments
- Brezza Bella Bed & Breakfast
- Newcastle Central Plaza
- Novotel Newcastle Beach
- The Executive Inn
- The Gateway Inn
- Quest Newcastle
- Chaucer Palms Boutique Bed & Breakfast
- Belmont Executive Apartments
- Best Western Plus Apollo International Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Newcastle
Airports in Newcastle for Private Jet Charter
In Newcastle, you can easily find many domestic and local airports located in or near the city. The closest international airport is not too far away as well. The airports below can be considered for private jet charter:
- Newcastle Airport: This is the 12th busiest airport in Australia and is located approximately 16 miles from Newcastle. The airport has the capacity to handle just over a million passengers annually. Newcastle Airport is surrounded by Class C Airspace and its runways can handle aircraft up to the size of a Boeing 767. Newcastle Airport features a single asphalt runway designated in the 12/30 direction and pilots must co-ordinate movements using a CTAF.
- Lake Macquarie Airport: Lake Macquarie is located about 9.3 miles south of Newcastle. Formerly Belmont Airport, Lake Macquarie features one bitumen runway designated in the 07/25 direction. You should note that the airport currently does not operate passenger flights to Mudgee, Dubbo, Canberra, Ballina, and Sydney. In addition, important arrival instructions include no touch and go’s and all circuits are left hand.
- Maitland Airport: Also recognized by some as Russell Field, Maitland Airport is a general aviation airport located about 22 miles from Newcastle. The airfield currently caters mostly to general aviation and recreational category aircraft. Owned and operated by the Royal Newcastle Aero Club, the airport features three runways (two asphalt & one grass) designated in the 05/23, 08/26, and 18/36 directions respectively. The main runway, 05/23, is 05/23, This runway also features a low intensity runway lighting, which can be used for night operations.
- Cessnock Airport: Cessnock Airport is a civil airport located 34 miles from Newcastle and 4 miles north of Cessnock. The airport is a popular flight training aerodrome that features a single asphalt runway designated in the 17/35 direction. It is also home to two flight schools and two helicopter charter companies.
- Taree Airport: Taree Airport is a domestic airport located 3.5 mi northeast of the city of Taree and about 83 miles from Newcastle. The airport is home to a range of businesses including a skydiving school, an aircraft restorer, and several aircraft manufacturers and fabricators. The airport has two runways, which are paved in asphalt and brown slit clay. They are designated in the 04/22 and 12/30 directions.
- Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport: This is an international airport in Sydney and the primary airport serving the city. Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport has three passenger terminals and three asphalt runways designated in the 07/25, 16L/34R, and 16R/34L directions.