Flightcharter.com.au arranges charter flights and private jets in Geraldton & throughout Western Australia
Looking for Geraldton charter flights? You have come to the right place! Whether you need to fly to, from, or get a return trip with a Geraldton jet charter, we will get you on the right private plane for the right price. At Flight Charter, we have Australia wide access to all private jets and charter planes for different budgets and requirements. Charter flights Geraldton can be arranged for business, leisure, or any other reason. Get flexible, bespoke solutions that are tailored to you.
Arranging a Geraldton air charter has never been easier.. hint: we’ll do it for you! At Flight Charter, we have 40+ years of experience within the aviation industry and have arranged thousands of chartered flights since the company was founded.
The are a variety of reasons why people need Geraldton charter flights. We frequently have requests for business air charters, FIFO chartered flights, freight and equipment charters, medical private planes to Perth, scenic private flights across WA, pet jets, luxury private jets and more.
To get a price estimate, simply enter your travel dates and the start / end destinations in the search bar for your charter flight Geraldton.
Geraldton is a popular destination for charter flights. Surrounded by excellent beaches and the myriad aquatic opportunities, Geraldton is a coastal city that you should visit if you are planning to explore Western Australia’s mid-west region. Whether you are a fan of kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, snorkelling, or swimming, you can be sure to find an activity that best suits your interest. If you are a history buff, you can be informed of Geraldton’s spectacular history at the various museums located in the city. At the right time of the year, Geraldton’s countryside also goes crazy in wildflower growth. All in all, Geraldton makes the perfect holiday destination via private jet with its colourful arts and culture scene, excellent shopping destinations, history, warm weather, and magical beaches. Contact us today to discuss your private jet hire needs and get a charter flight quote.
Top Travel Destinations for Geraldton Air Charter
Want to learn something new during your trip to Geraldton? Or have plans to just relax and unwind in this amazing city? Here are some of the leading travel destinations that can make your travel goals come true:
- Royal Steam Flour Mill: Make sure you drop by this prominent building that was opened in the late 1800s. Since its inception, the Royal Steam Flour Mill has been beautifully restored to its heyday. What’s more, you will be able to catch a glimpse of it from the Brand Highway as you enter the town.
- HMAS Sydney II Memorial: Located in Geraldton, the memorial was built as a moving tribute to the sailors who sacrificed their lives on the HMAS Sydney II during the Second World War.
- Wildflowers of the Mid West: Located in Western Australia’s Mid West region, the destination features carpets of colourful wildflowers that are rated among the best in Australia. You can find a range of white, blue, and pink everlastings colouring the landscape from late July to September each year.
- Greenough River Mouth and Devlin Pool: The scenic destination offers a wonderful variety of land based recreation options and water sports to keep you and your travel companions busy. If you are a nature enthusiast, the picturesque Devlin Pool and Greenough River Mouth are a must-visit.
- Coronation Beach: The beach is located approximately 32km north of Geraldton and is a favourite spot for surfing and windsurfing. You can also locate the Coronation Beach along the North West Coastal Highway.
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church: Designed and built by the ever-talented Monsignor John Hawes, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church is a striking and undoubtedly magnificent Romanesque church to marvel at.
- Irwin District Museum: The museum is known to be housed in one of the oldest police stations in Western Australia. It remained operational until 1984, and then underwent an extensive restoration process to bring the gaol, courthouse, and station back to its prime.
- The St Francis Xavier Cathedral: Don’t be surprised to find out that Geraldton actually boasts a range of religious buildings. The St Francis Xavier Cathedral was designed by architect-priest Monsignor John Hawes, and is considered to be the impressive and remarkable of its kind. The cathedral is Hawes’ masterpiece, as well as the most unusual and original cathedral in the country. It embodies the strength and solidity of Christianity.
Luxury Accommodation in Geraldton
You can find an excellent variety of hotels in Geraldton. If you are visiting the city during your vacation, here are some of the stellar accommodations you can opt for:
- Mantra Geraldton
- Ocean Centre Hotel
- Broadwater Mariner Resort
- Waldorf Geraldton Serviced Apartments
- Wintersun Hotel
- Sunset Beach Holiday Park
Airports in Geraldton for Private Jet Charter
The airports in and near Geraldton enables a hassle-free and convenient experience for international travellers. If you are arriving at the city via private jet charter, here are the airports you can consider for your aviation needs:
- Perth Airport: Perth Airport is the fourth busiest domestic and international airport serving the largest city and capital of Western Australia. The airport is known to service Australasian and Indian Ocean destinations. Perth Airport has four main terminals and one minor terminal, as well as features two asphalt runways designated in the 03/21 and 06/24 direction. It has the capacity to service nearly 14 million passengers annually.
- Geraldton Airport: Geraldton Airport is located approximately 10km east of Geraldton, and is operated by the City of Greater Geraldton. Apart from the daily flight services to Perth that it services, one can utilize the airport for general aviation as well. There are two asphalt runways and one gravel runway designated in the 03/21, 14/32, and 08/26 direction. Geraldton Airport has the capacity to service more than 100,000 passengers annually.
- Janakot Airport: Jandakot Airport is an Australian general aviation airport that was opened in 1963. It has the ability to facilitate nearly 280,000 aircraft movements per year, and is considered to be the busiest airport in Australia in terms of aircraft movements. The airport has an elevation of 30m above mean sea level and features three asphalt runways in the 06R/24L, 06L/24R, and 12/30 direction.
- Rottnest Island Airport: Rottnest Island Airport is a small airport that is perfect for light aircraft movement. It is situated approximately 800m from the main settlement at Thomson Bay and was opened to the public in 1930. The airport is often used for private and small commercial operations, as well as ferrying holiday makers between Perth and the island. Rottnest Island Airport features a single asphalt runway in the 09/27 direction.
- Busselton Regional Airport: Located 6.5km from Busselton’s town centre, Busselton Regional Airport has an elevation of 17m above mean sea level. It is also situated 220km south of Perth, and lies within the heart of the Margaret River wine region. Travellers can use the single asphalt runway in the airport, which is designated in the 03/21 direction.
Geraldton air charter is not just for leisure travel. Should you need private jet hire for business or other reasons, we can help. We can also assist with aero medical Geraldton, please get in touch to discuss your medical flight requirements.